Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mary Jane

At work a couple weeks ago, the ladies in payroll mentioned they had some candy that was available for anyone to partake of. (Yes, I know I just ended a sentence with a preposition, but I just don’t care right now :).) Apparently, the company that services their printer left a box of sugary goodness behind as a token of goodwill (or bribery). Naturally, I couldn’t turn down their gracious offer, so I proceeded to check out the selection. I must say, I was quite impressed; they had some good stuff in there – Twix, Snickers, Reese’s, etc. Well, as I was rummaging around, I happened upon this little gem:



Cool, huh?! I laughed hysterically for probably a full minute. And I definitely wasn’t thinking of Spiderman’s dame. I’m so glad the good people that manage the Necco brand of candy have a good sense of humor; they made my day.

No comments: